Chocolate ice cream is always a great idea. Learn how to make a delicious homemade ice cream perfect for a fun weekend with your kids. This recipe is enough for 15 servings and will take 35 minutes of your time.
You will need cup and spoon gauges, 3 metallic bowls, 2 metallic hand beaters, 2 spatulas, one metallic container, one mixer with its bowl and a globe beater.
1. Mix the condensed milk and cocoa powder with a hand beater.
2. Get the milk cream straight out of the fridge and mix it in a bowl until soft peaks are formed. Be careful to not overmix the cream.
3. Now, add the condensed milk and cocoa powder a little bit at a time. With the help of a spatula, slowly blend the ingredients until they are completely mixed.
4. Pour the mix in a metallic container and put it in the freezer for about 6-8 hours.
5. Serve with toppings of your choice for you chocolate ice cream.
Keep in mind that this homemade chocolate ice cream recipe experiment is to get a delicious ice cream, without having to go through the 6 hour freezing process and using liquid nitrogen to make this creamy mix into ice cream within seconds.
Now you can create the tastiest ice creams with your favorite ingredients such as strawberries, caramel and cookies using your creativity and imagination to make this chocolate ice cream more fun. We hope you really enjoy this delicious and refreshing recipe that Malú and Fede have for you in #FunCook by #OFFCORSS.