Added to card
Today, OFFCORSS would like to bring you a delicious and nutritious recipe for your little ones enjoy in their lunchbox. It’s perfect for a quick breakfast or a cool afternoon with friends. Making this recipe will take you only 30min and it will be enough for 4 servings.
The necessary implements to make this torti-pizza are: A non-stick griddle, a gratin oven, cheese grater, 2 oven trays and a chopping board.
- 4 medium-size Tortillas.
- 1 bottle of bolognese sauce or pizza sauce.
- 4 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- ½ pounds of jam.
- 2 basil packages of 100gr.
- 1 little box of cherry tomato.
- 1 Green Pepper.
- 1 tray of mushrooms.
- Oregano, salt, and pepper.
- 1 bottle of black olives.
1. Toast the tortillas in the griddle or in a preheated oven. Preferably, at 374° F.
2. When browned, add the tomato sauce until they are fully covered.
3. Add some grated cheese, square-chopped jam, olives, and mushrooms cut into thin slices and half-cut cherry tomatoes.
4. Bake for 5 min until the cheese is melted and then start cooking until it's crispy.
5. Finally, add chopped basil, oregano, salt, and pepper to taste.
6. Cut it into 6 pieces and enjoy.
You just need a bit of creativity to turn your torti-pizza into something different and delicious, use the ingredients you have at your disposal and follow it step by step. Cooking is fun with #FunCook by OFFCORSS.
Comments will be approved before showing up.